Heinz Funeral Home and Cremation is proud to be family owned and operated by the Heinz family. Heinz Funeral Home and Cremation has been serving the Nature Coast and all of Citrus, Marion, Pasco, Lake, and Hernando counties for over 20 years.
Ours is not just any funeral home. With our years of experience, and highly professional, friendly and compassionate staff, HEINZ FUNERAL HOME & CREMATION is the first choice for hundreds of area families each year.
We are proud to embrace traditional values, diversity, and innovation in honoring the spirit and life of each person we serve. HEINZ FUNERAL HOME offers a full selection of funeral and memorial services, burial and cremation options, and celebration of life services.
Letting go of a loved one is usually a very difficult process. In order to provide your family peace of mind, HEINZ FUNERAL HOME offers complete care, so that you can focus on comforting each other as you prepare to say goodbye to someone dear to you.
Although there are many decisions that you may have to make, we assure you that we will guide you through the process every step of the way.
Why We're Different
We know there are other funeral homes in the area to choose from, but we also know that families who turn to us during a time of loss, or for pre-arrangement services experience our very high standards of service. These standards include transparency in business practices and service pricing, as well as:
- Providing for families with well-planned funeral arrangements in their time of need.
- Providing comfortable, soothing surroundings where families and friends can gather to remember and celebrate the life of a loved one.
- Helping families in our community to preserve longstanding traditions and customs.
- Offering innovative, truly personalized funeral home services and products.
- Assisting families and individuals making their pre-need plans.
We offer professional guidance and personal and specialized attention before, during and after the loss of a loved one. Our reputation for honesty and integrity is very well known, and it is our most valuable asset.
- Traditional Funerals
- Personalized and Custom made "Celebrations of Life"
- Memorial Services and Graveside Ceremonies
- Various Cremation Service Options
- Veterans Funeral and Memorial Services at Florida National Cemetery
We hope you will turn to us for compassionate care and impeccable service. Our pledge is to honor your loved one and family with dignity, respect and personal attention to every detail.
We encourage you to contact us at (352) 341-1288 to explore the wide variety of choices available to you and your family. Each of us is confident that we can and will do our utmost to meet and exceed your expectations.